Vintage Auto Show
January 10, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Deering Estate, in collaboration with the Antique Automotive Club of America – South Florida Region, will host the 8th annual Vintage Auto Show on Sunday, January 10, 2021, (rescheduled from November 8, 2020). Guests can enjoy a relaxing day outdoors as they stroll down memory lane. Car enthusiasts of all ages can enjoy a variety of vintage cars, from 1969 and older, displayed on the historic grounds of the Deering Estate.
As a salute to Charles Deering, first chairman of the International Harvester Company, our 1950 International Harvester Truck will also be on display. The Harvester Truck, which was donated to the Deering Estate Foundation, was purchased brand new in Chicago by Marion Deering McCormick, Charles Deering’s daughter. After Mrs. McCormick passed away in 1965, the truck passed to her son and was maintained by the McCormick family until they donated it to the Deering Estate Foundation.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $7 for children (ages 4-14). Free for Deering Estate Foundation Members with promo code. To receive your member promo code, please call Dee at (305) 235- 1668 (press 3, then extension 263). Become a member today!
Limited tickets are available. All members and non-members must purchase or reserve their tickets online in advance. With our online timed ticketing system, visitors are able to reserve their entry time without having to worry about long admission lines, while supporting safer distances between visitors. Register online below (Tickets sold online only).
Additional activities include:
• Vintage automobile scavenger hunt: use photo clues to identify a selection of cars on display.
• Nature Preserve Tours: 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 2 p.m. Space is limited and will be filled first come, first serve. All guests, including Deering Estate Foundation Members, must sign-up day of event.
• Self-guided nature trails: Explore some of the nature trails on-site and use the free iNaturalist mobile app to identify flora and fauna.
• Kayak rentals (for an additional fee): enjoy kayaking on Biscayne Bay where you can paddle over sea-grass beds and explore the mangroves. Rental fee includes the use of the kayak, life vest, paddles and a small dry bag for personal belongings. To reserve, call 305-235-1668, press 9, ext. 233.
• Outdoor art installations: Sinisa Kukec Facing Gaia, part of Deering Spring Contemporary Projects, in the Palm Grove.
• Virtual offerings: For those that can’t make it in person, join us on social media for special experiences throughout the day.
• Food and beverages available for purchase from Sports Grill. Our Royal Palm Grove will be reserved as a social distanced eating zone. Guests are also welcome to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and small picnic baskets.
• Please note that the historic house museum will not be accessible at this event.
Please note that guests must practice social distancing, wear face coverings (ages 2 and up), and are not allowed to gather in groups larger than 10 people. Sanitation stations are available throughout the event. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should remain stationary and maintain physical distancing. Sales are non-refundable, rain or shine.
Questions? Contact Us