The Deering Estate and Deering Estate Foundation would like to extend a hearty “Welcome Back” to our members and guests as we all adhere to social distancing and other safety recommendations. There is no better feeling than to get outside to enjoy nature and visit the Deering Estate. Walk along the nature trails, enjoy a picnic in the Royal Palm Grove, sit and breathe in the salty air while watching the manatees and other marine life frolic in the boat basin, venture out to the Chinese Bridge or watch the sunrise at the People’s Dock. The Deering Estate is truly a very special natural jewel in our community.
We are grateful to our members, supporters, and communities at large—it is because of you that the Deering Estate continues to be not just a local jewel but a national treasure. We hope you will consider participating in the Deering Estate Foundation’s Welcome Back campaign to raise operating funds for our continued success.
Thanks to our community partners, we have the following items to be raffled.
¨ Royal Caribbean Cruise (destination and date of your choice/no expiration)—Value Priceless
¨ Lifetime Membership to the Deering Estate Foundation—Value $1,500
¨ Golden Rule Seafood Gift Card and Chill N Nitrogen Gift Card—Value $250
¨ Sports Grill Gift Card and Chill N Nitrogen Gift Card—Value $250
¨ Two Tickets to Mistletoe and Martinis—Value $250
¨ Heritage House-The Boys’ Suit Source gift card—Value $200
¨ Milam’s Markets gift card—Value $200
A suggested donation of $25 per raffle ticket ($50 for two, $100 for five) to win one of the raffle items above. We will send you your raffle tickets and the live drawing will be held live on Facebook on Friday, Oct 2, 2020
Raffle Rules and Disclosures
- You must be 21 years of age or older to participate.
- A donation of $25 per raffle ticket is suggested.
- Tickets purchased in increments of $100 will receive a free extra ticket (e.g. 5 tickets for $100, 10 tickets for $200, etc.)
- Raffle tickets will be sent to participants via mail and email.
- The Deering Estate Foundation is a 501(C)(3) non-profit organization – EIN #65-0121026. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent of the law.
- Only one raffle prize per winner will be awarded.
- Winners will be chosen live via Facebook on Oct 2, 2020.
- Raffle tickets will be available for purchase until September 30, 2020, at 5:00 p.m
- Questions, please call 305-235-1668, press 3, then ext. 272
According to Florida statute, Section 849.0935, participants are not required to purchase an entry or contribute money to win a prize.