- This event has passed.
Vintage Auto Show – SOLD OUT!
For everyone’s health and safety, capacity is limited and entry to the event is by advance & timed ticket only. Members receive free admission, but must reserve their timed ticket online in order to attend. Spaces are limited! No Sales/ No Reservations at the Gate, & no walk-ins/walk-ups. Register online below SOLD OUT!
The Deering Estate, in collaboration with the Antique Automotive Club of America – South Florida Region, will host the 8th annual Vintage Auto Show on Sunday, January 10, 2021, (rescheduled from November 8, 2020). Guests can enjoy a relaxing day outdoors as they stroll down memory lane. Car enthusiasts of all ages can enjoy a variety of vintage cars, from 1969 and older, displayed on the historic grounds of the Deering Estate.
As a salute to Charles Deering, first chairman of the International Harvester Company, our 1950 International Harvester Truck will also be on display. The Harvester Truck, which was donated to the Deering Estate Foundation, was purchased brand new in Chicago by Marion Deering McCormick, Charles Deering’s daughter. After Mrs. McCormick passed away in 1965, the truck passed to her son and was maintained by the McCormick family until they donated it to the Deering Estate Foundation.
Tickets are $15 for adults and $7 for children (ages 4-14). Admission is free for Deering Estate Foundation Members and children under 4 years old, but all attendees including Foundation members must reserve their tickets online. To receive your member promo code, please call Dee at (305) 235- 1668 (press 3, then extension 263) SOLD OUT!
*Tickets / Reservations online only*SOLD OUT!
For everyone’s health and safety, capacity/tickets are limited, and are required for all guests (both members and non-members). No sales/reservations taken at the gate; no walk-ins/ no walk-ups.
Technical Issues? Call: 877-766-8161
Additional activities include:
• Vintage automobile scavenger hunt: use photo clues to identify a selection of cars on display.
• Nature Preserve Tours: 11 a.m., 12:30 p.m. & 2 p.m. Space is limited and will be filled first come, first serve. All guests, including Deering Estate Foundation Members, must sign-up day of event.
• Self-guided nature trails: Explore some of the nature trails on-site and use the free iNaturalist mobile app to identify flora and fauna.
• Kayak rentals (for an additional fee): enjoy kayaking on Biscayne Bay where you can paddle over sea-grass beds and explore the mangroves. Rental fee includes the use of the kayak, life vest, paddles and a small dry bag for personal belongings.
• Rosemarie Chiarlone’s UNIFORM and SIGNAL banners (on view in the Palm Grove through January 31, 2021).
• Virtual offerings: For those that can’t make it in person, join us on social media for special experiences throughout the day.
• Food and beverages available for purchase from Sports Grill. Our Royal Palm Grove will be reserved as a social distanced eating zone. Guests are also welcome to bring blankets, lawn chairs, and small picnic baskets.
• Please note that the historic house museums will not be accessible at this event.
Please note that guests must practice social distancing, wear face coverings (ages 2 and up), and are not allowed to gather in groups larger than 10 people. Sanitation stations are available throughout the event. You may remove your face covering while actively eating or drinking, but you should remain stationary and maintain physical distancing. Museums are closed for this event. Sales are non-refundable, rain or shine.
Vehicle registration is full. To be added to our vehicle waitlist in case of an opening, please email us here.
Questions? Contact Us