- This event has passed.
Summer Cabaret Concert – Sold Out!
July 31 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
One event on August 21, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The Summer Cabaret Concert Series features musical performances inside the historic Great Hall at the Deering Estate.
The 2021 series kicks off on Saturday, July 31 (Sold Out!) with multi-award winning pianist, singer and composer Fanni Sárközy. The concert on Saturday, August 21st (Sold Out!) will feature International Jazz Vocalist Nikki Kidd.
COST: $100 per table, plus tax (per concert). Table accommodates a maximum of 4 attendees.
1 Table Ticket provides a table, concert admission, & seating, for 4 (FOUR) people.
Guests must practice social distancing. Please review the latest safety guidelines prior to visiting.
TICKETS ARE FINAL SALE; No refunds or exchanges. Tickets sold online only
Frequently Asked Questions
- Will seating be provided? Yes. The $107 (including tax) Ticket price is for 1 private 36” round table with seating for a maximum of 4 attendees. 1 Table accommodates a private party of 4 people.
- Can I choose my table? After you have purchased your table ticket, choice of table is by first come first serve basis. All 4 attendees in your party must sit at the same table.
- What time can I enter the concert? Ticket Check-in begins at 7pm at the Main Gate located on 72nd Avenue, and the concert begins at 8pm in the Stonehouse Great Hall. Please arrive for check in between 7PM – 8PM. Tables are not assigned during ticketing; please arrive early for a preferred table location.
- Can I bring in outside food/beverage? Yes, guests are welcome to bring small coolers and picnic baskets including food and refreshments. Please refrain from bringing oversized coolers (16 x 16 or smaller is permitted). A cash bar will be available (21+ ID required).
- Can I Bring my child(ren)? While this concert is not designed for children entertainment, they are welcome to attend. Children ages 3 and under do not require a ticket.
- Where can I park? FREE Parking is available in the Visitor Center parking lot on SW 168 Street, and free street parking is available along SW 72 Ave between SW 167 street and 168 street.
- What precautions are being taken for COVID-19? In order to allow enough space for social distancing tickets are limited and groups will not be sat together at shared tables. Masks are required at all times while indoors at Deering Estate for all guests. Please review the latest safety guidelines prior to visiting. Guests may remove their face covering while actively eating or drinking, but must remain stationary and maintain physical distancing. Sanitation stations are available throughout the event.
*Tickets sold online only*
The Deering Estate has moved to Park Link, an online and user-friendly registration & payment system for our programs, classes, and events.